With two new additions to the MOTOTRBO portfolio, Motorola Solutions is delivering the future of professional two-way radios and repeater technology today.
The new SL3500e portable radio is a study in contrasts that’s been designed for business users: It’s small but powerful, sleek yet durable. The SLR 1000 repeater also packs range-extending punch in a compact design.
Let’s take a look at both products that represent the future of professional two-way radios and repeaters.‘Perfectly Suited for Business’
Motorola describes the new SL3500e portable radio as “perfectly suited for business” with a slim profile that looks at home with office attire in a way that bulky traditional radios might not. At 23mm and 6.7 oz., it’s roughly half the size of some other devices in the MOTOTRBO family.
- Virtual keypad and display
- Ability to connect with Bluetooth earpieces and sensors
- Integrated WiFi
- Can be used on trunking systems that support data and voice
- Updates can be sent over the air
The SLR1000 repeater extends radio range to bring dead zones back to life and connect remote locations. And don’t let the small size – 10 pounds – fool you about its capabilities.
- IP65 rating for water and dust protection
- Easy installation: Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Fanless design
- Doesn’t require cooling from HVAC
- Can be used with conventional and trunking systems that support voice and data
- Scalability: can grow as your needs grow
Good Things in Small Packages
Both additions to the MOTOTRBO portfolio of professional two-way radios and infrastructure prove that good things – and big advances – can come in small packages. Their versatility also demonstrates why more businesses, industries and verticals are choosing two-way radios over cell phones. And why existing users are making the smart switch from analog to digital.